Members of Pacesetters Athletic Club
Re: Lucozade Pacesetters Co-Branding Shirts
We refer to our memo dated 15 June 2016 where we announced Lucozade Sport as the official sports drink of the club with effect from 10 June 2016. We also carried a co-branding exercise with Lucozade by providing a set of shirts / singlets to 138 members taking part in the SCKLM (7 Aug16), Kuching Marathon (14 Aug16), PUMA Night Run (20 Aug16), PJ Half Marathon (21 Aug16) and Penang Bridge International Marathon (27 Nov 16). We now have about 60 sets of shirts remaining of limited sizes. We like to offer this to our members who have missed the earlier program but have signed up for the Penang Bridge International Marathon (other events are not eligible). This offer is based on available sizes on a first come first serve basis.
Details as follows:
- This program is opened to all existing and new members of the club. Members whose membership expired on 30 June 2016 will need to renew their membership to be eligible.
- You are eligible to join this program provided you have registered for the Penang Bridge International Marathon.
- Your obliged to wear the singlet at the Penang Bridge International Marathon and the round neck T after the event. In addition, you are encouraged to wear these shirts during your training runs.
- We are expected to issue these shirts on Sundays after our runs between 8.30am to 9.00am from the car-park behind Petronas Station, Sri Hartamas (Jalan Sri Hartamas 7, in front of Loh & Loh Construction Bhd). The last day for collection of the shirts is on 20 November 2016, one week before the PBIM.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org your confirmation slip of your registration of the Penang Bridge International Marathon. Also provide us your name, PAC membership no & expiry date, email address, HP No, Round Neck T-shirt size and Male or Female Singlet size.
The deadline for submission is on 18 November 2016. After this date we will not entertain any submission for this program. We shall notify you on the allocation via email. We look forward to your participation in this co-branding exercise and become a brand ambassador for the club.
For details and sizing of the shirts, see our old post.